Year 12 Art & Design Exhibition 30 October – 3 November
Faith College families, past students and the Barossa community were thoroughly captivated by the inspirational and thought provoking works at the closing night of the Year 12 Art Exhibition at Twilight on Magnolia. All students put their heart and soul into their exhibition pieces and this was conveyed at the Exhibition opening chapel service on Tuesday October 31. Congratulations to all students and special acknowledgements to our award recipients.
Year 12 Art and Design Award Recipients
- Brauer Art Acquisition Prize: Benen Hamon – One Day in September painting
- Excellence in Art: Grace Pinchbeck
- Excellence in Design: Lane Blieschke
- Highly Commended for Art: Amelia Klose
- Highly Commended for Design: Emma Schulz
- People’s Choice Awards: Artist Benen Hamon , Designer Sophie Griffiths.