Celebrating Student Achievement
Student achievements, talents and skills are celebrated regularly during assemblies through awards and acknowledgements. We nurture the diverse qualities and support their development of confidence, so that each member of our community can strive for personal excellence.
A balanced education is not possible without engaging the head, heart and mind. Our outstanding results reflect our holistic approach to learning, placing Faith as a highly performing South Australian College.
2018 Stage 2 Subject Comparison
The Class of 2018 continued the College’s tradition of achieving outstanding academic results.
As a snap shot…
- 98.4% of eligible students achieved their South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE)
- 10 students achieved an ATAR over 95 (8%)
- 17 students achieved an ATAR over 90 (14%)
- 40 students achieved an ATAR over 80 (32%)
- 30% of results A- and above
- 98% of all subject scores were either A, B or C
- 3 students were awarded merits
36 students completed a full Certificate III in Vocational Education & Training, including studies in…
- Certificate III in Christian Ministry and Theology
- Certificate III in Agriculture
- Certificate III in Rural Operations
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Certificate III in Individual Support
- Certificate III in Design Fundamentals
- Certificate III in Information, Digital Media
- Certificate III in Retail
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Certificate III in Hospitality
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
In addition, one student successfully completed a Diploma in Aquaculture.