Celebrating Student Achievement
Student achievements, talents and skills are often celebrated in assemblies through awards and acknowledgements. We nurture the diverse qualities and support their development of confidence so that each member of our community can strive for personal excellence.
A balanced education is not possible without engaging the head, heart and mind. Our outstanding achievements reflect our holistic approach to learning, placing Faith as a highly performing South Australian College.
The Class of 2020 continued the College’s tradition of achieving outstanding academic results.
As a snap shot:
- 100% of eligible students achieved their South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE)
- 7 students achieved an ATAR over 95 (8.9%*)
- 11 students achieved an ATAR over 90 (14%*)
- 31 students achieved an ATAR over 80 (39%*)
- 32.7% of results A- and above
- 100% of all subject scores were either A, B or C
- 2 students were awarded merits
23 students completed a full Certificate III in Vocational Education & Training in 9 different areas, including studies in:
- Certificate III in Animal Studies
- Certificate III in Applied Fashion Design & Technology
- Certificate III Early Childhood Education and Care
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Certificate III in Make Up
- Certificate III in Hospitality
- Certificate III in Information, Digital Media & Technology
- Certificate III in Christian Ministry & Theology
- Certificate III in Sport (AFL Pathway)
1 student completed a Certificate IV in Fitness.