The beautiful grounds at Faith will once again host a relaxed evening of entertainment as daylight turns to twilight on Friday 1st November.
- Relax under the tree-lined courtyard and be entertained by the musical and theatrical talents of Faith creative arts students
- Vote for your favourite piece of art and admire the Year 12 Visual Arts Exhibition in the foyer of the Barossa Arts and Convention Centre
- Enjoy a range of foods from Cafe 7, Year 11 business entrepreneurs and College fundraising groups
- Soak in the atmosphere with a glass of wine from Faith’s own wine label – Mengler View Wines
- Find a special gift or treasured purchase from the Year 11 business market stalls
- Wind down with family and friends, and connect with new friends as the sunsets over the surrounding vineyards
It’s an evening to celebrate a collective of student talent and ideas, slow down and enjoy the special sense of community that is synonymous with Faith.