We understand that each student at our Junior Campus is an individual with individual learning needs. A number of programs at the school are designed to identify and support students that have skills and needs in different areas of learning.
This includes –
- Learning Support teachers and staff providing additional help either individually or in groups
- Individual Learning Plans
- Extra-pathway Program
- Xtra Program
- Cosmic Cluster and special theme days to develop certain skills
- L.A.P. Program encourages parents, grandparents or volunteers to work with students on an individual basis
- ‘Buddy’ system between upper primary and junior primary students
- Cross age mentoring with students from the Middle and Senior Campus
One of the nice things about a school of our size is that the school is a family. The staff, students and parents get to know each other and each individual is celebrated for their personal talents and contribution to the school environment.