Join our Teaching & Learning Director, Learning Area Coordinators, parents and students of Faith for an informative evening of connections and directions.
- Wander across the campus and connect with learning area staff for an informal opportunity to discuss subjects and pathways for Senior School.
- Listen to year-level specific presentations with targeted information to help each student set their direction for 2023 and beyond.
- Speak with a variety of organisations connected with our VET (Vocational Education & Training) program.
- View the recently updated STEM centre and learning spaces.
- Purchase a hot drink or light bite from the onsite coffee van.
- Enjoy being back onsite at the College!
|5.30pm to 8pm||Learning Area information and staff available||Map will be provided for locations|
|6.00pm to 6.25pm||Year 9 into Year 10 Information Session||Barossa Arts Centre|
|6.30pm to 7.10pm||Year 10 into Year 11 Information Session||Barossa Arts Centre|
|7.15pm to 8.00pm||Year 11 into Year 12 Information Session||Barossa Arts Centre|