Connecting our Community
Each year our Parents and Friends Committee organises a range of activities for families of the school and the wider community. The team of parents and staff are a welcoming, dynamic group that are passionate about the wellbeing of the school and supporting the wider community.
- Is an integral part of our Christian school community;
- Exists for the benefit of the school and its community;
- Consists of parents, school & board representatives and supporters of the school;
- Does not limit its scope to fundraising, but is involved in the total life of the school and in building a sense of community within the school;
- Provides opportunities for parents to meet.
A number of events are organised each year ranging from major fundraising events to regular fellowship events designed to develop and maintain the wonderful community.