From Year 7, each student is welcomed into one of 20 Care Groups. Each Village is a community of students from Years 7 to 12.
In each Village, students develop a sense of belonging and being part of the Faith community.
Each Care Group is named after a ‘village’ locality in the Barossa Valley.
Our Village Care Groups:
- Bethany (First Barossa settlement)
- Ebenezer (“God has helped us settle here”)
- Gnadenberg (“Hill of Grace”)
- Gnadenfrei (“Free by Grace”)
- Gruenberg (“Green Hill”)
- Hoffnungsthal (“Valley of Hope”)
- Jacob’s Creek
- Krondorf (“Crown Village”)
- Langmeil (“The Long Mile”)
- Light Pass
- Neukirch (“New Church”)
- North Rhine
- St Kitts
- Vine Vale