At Faith Lutheran College, we aim to provide a personalised educational pathway for each student and are committed to designing learning experiences that create world ready students.
Our students are…
- excellent communicators
Our focus in the Senior School is to empower students to be successful in their learning and to ensure that, through a modern, rigorous and holistic education program, our students are prepared to be truly world ready.
Our curriculum incorporates a comprehensive range of subjects. Apart from outstanding subject choice, Faith is one of very few South Australian schools to have a highly resourced and well-staffed Future Pathways service. This team provide support, guidance and counselling services to students to ensure that subject choices align with future career aspirations.
These staff have significant professional knowledge about subject choices and University requirements. They also have strong links with local industries and they manage both school based apprenticeships and a diverse range of Vocational Education and Training programs.
Our experience is that students across all year levels regularly engage with the Future Pathways team as they identify and plan their career goals. Parents and past students are also regular visitors to the Future Pathways office.
- Up to 40 subjects to choose from in the senior years
- A dedicated Learning Support team
- Subject extension and acceleration opportunities
- Access to numerous school based apprenticeships and traineeships (let us know what your interests are and we will try and find a program for you)
- A dedicated team in the Future Pathways office that provide advice and support for students as they explore their pathway through College and their world beyond.
- Nationally accredited courses that are delivered onsite
For further information about the diverse range of subjects on offer at our Middle & Senior Campus, please download the Curriculum Handbook.