Daily regional bus runs include:
- Lobethal – Gumeracha – Williamstown
- Birdwood – Mt. Pleasant – Eden Valley – Angaston
- Eudunda – Truro – Moculta – Angaston
- Saddleworth – Marrabel – Kapunda
- Tarlee – Kapunda – Greenock
- Ebenezer – Stockwell – Light Pass – Nuriootpa
- Mt. Pleasant – Eden Valley – Angaston – Nuriootpa
- Kersbrook – Williamstown – Lyndoch
LinkSA also operates from Tanunda, Freeling, Gawler, Williamstown, Cambrai, Sedan and Keyneton.
Junior Primary students are also able to access bus services through LinkSA.
A daily connecting bus departs the Tanunda Lutheran School Campus at 3.00pm each day providing connection to regional bus runs departing the Faith Campus. This service offers families from the Barossa and beyond a safe and reliable transport option for both primary and secondary years.
Some DECD (Department of Education & Child Development) buses service other areas, including Gomersal, Bethany, Lyndoch, Cockatoo Valley and Kersbrook.
Bus fares, timetables and information are available from either the College Bus Coordinator via email, or LinkSA.
Bus payments are made directly with LinkSA.