Daily regional bus transport runs include:
- Lobethal – Gumeracha – Williamstown
- Birdwood – Mt. Pleasant – Eden Valley – Angaston
- Eudunda – Truro – Moculta – Angaston
- Saddleworth – Marrabel – Kapunda
- Tarlee – Kapunda – Greenock
- Ebenezer – Stockwell – Light Pass – Nuriootpa
- Mt. Pleasant – Eden Valley – Angaston – Nuriootpa
- Kersbrook – Williamstown – Lyndoch
Middle and Senior School Faith students arrive at school every day in various ways, such as walking, driving, being driven, riding, and catching the bus. Most of these modes of transport are catered for on the college grounds through bike stations, car parking etc. Those who travel to school on the bus are required to engage with LinkSA who operate bus services from Tanunda, Freeling, Gawler, Williamstown, Cambrai, Sedan and Keyneton.
Junior Primary students are also able to access bus services through LinkSA.
A daily connecting bus departs the Junior School at 3.00pm each day providing connection to regional bus runs departing the Middle and Senior School. This service offers families from the Barossa and beyond a safe and reliable transport option for both primary and secondary years.
Some DECD (Department of Education & Child Development) buses service other areas, including Gomersal, Bethany, Lyndoch, Cockatoo Valley and Kersbrook.
Bus fares, timetables and information are available from either the College Bus Coordinator via email, or LinkSA.
Bus payments are made directly with LinkSA.