Year 12 Results
We are thrilled to share the outstanding results achieved by our Year 12 students of 2017.
Particular congratulations to our 2017 Dux, Stephanie Trinkle who achieved an ATAR of 99.70, placing her as one of the highest performing students in South Australia.
100% of eligible students achieved their South Australian Certificate in Education (SACE)
10.3% of students achieved an ATAR over 95
19.7% of students achieved an ATAR over 90
43% of students achieved an ATAR over 80
20 students achieved an A+. 14 of these students were awarded an A+ with merit.
‘Not only are the 2017 results simply remarkable, they demonstrate the dedication and commitment shown by students, the care and efforts made by staff and the support given by families’.
Steve Wilksch, Principal.
Congratulations also to the following students who achieved merits
• Christine Batten – Research Project, Psychology, English
• Cooper Dunn – Research Project, Biology & English
• Stephanie Trinkle – Physics, Research Project
• Ariana Cannan – Research Project
• Samuel Doering – Research Project
• Tahnee Koch – Research Project
• Jackson Nokes – General Maths
• Peta Parker – Information Processing and Publishing
• Alison Roennfeldt – Research Project